Almost all major games have replay systems* built-in that you can use to capture clips with Medal, so you never have to worry about missing that insane moment.
- You simply find the feature in your game.
- Replay the moment you want to clip.
- F8 to capture the moment and it will record the last 15 seconds to 120 seconds (depending on your settings).
- Upload and share it with your friends!
Below you will find tutorials made by users that show you how to access the replay systems on some of these games:
League of Legends:
- Head over to the main menu and click "Replays"
*Keep in mind that this is a feature available in your specific game and not directly in Medal, it is also possible that your game may not have a replay system.
Game not on the list? Submit a ticket with your video and we'll add it to the list!