Aside from capturing and watching clips from your phone, you can also upload clips directly from your android device!
- Open either the Medal app or the Medal Recorder and tap on Library
- Tap to select a Clip you want to upload from the Mobile app:
- Unlisted - Clips that have already have been uploaded but are not public
- Drafts - Your Local mobile Library captured by the Medal Recorder App
- Gallery - Videos stored on your device (Requires Mobile Number Verification)
- Xbox - Clips you have taken with your Xbox (Requires Linking your Xbox account)
- The Recorder app will redirect you to the Mobile app.
- If you are using the Mobile App, you will be able to customize your clips information:
- Select if you want your clip public or unlisted
- Give your clip an eye catching Caption
- If your selected clips is from your camera roll, you will be asked to select which game it is in the Clip Category box
- Tag your friends and add any hashtags
- Once you have finished adding information to your clips, tap Save Clip
- If you are using the Recorder app, you will be redirected you to the main Mobile app
- Medal will give you notifications of your clips upload progress and when it finishes!
You can also check our article about "How to upload Clips directly from the Recorder app" for more info