If you haven't linked your Twitter account to Medal, make sure to read this article to get you set up for Console Syncing!
- Press the Home button on your controller and navigate to Capture & Share > Recent captures
- A list of your most recent captures will appear.
If your clip is not in your most recent list, select Show All to view all your captures.
Select the capture you want to share by pressing A on your controller
- Press A on the upload icon
- Select Twitter from the list
- Most important: In the Tweet, make sure #XboxShare is added (Added by default) otherwise Medal will not be able to detect the clip.
- Once posted, the Xbox will confirm that your capture has been posted to Twitter!
- After a few minutes, your clip will be uploaded to your Medal profile. You can now name and trim your clip directly in Medal!