TABLE OF CONTENTS
In an effort to prevent and disrupt real-world harm, we do not allow any organizations or individuals that are engaged in the following to have a presence on Medal:
- Terrorist Organizations
- Organized Hate
- Mass or attempted mass murder(s)
- Organized violence and criminal activity.
We also remove content that expresses support or praise for groups, leaders, or individuals involved in these activities. These entities use violent, exploitative, and hateful means to cause real-world harm. Ultimately, our priority is keeping our community safe and we are committed to removing this content from Medal.
We do not allow the following people (living or deceased) or groups to maintain a presence on our platform:
- Terrorist organizations and terrorists.
- Hate organizations and their leaders and prominent members.
- People notable for physically attacking people based on a protected characteristic.
- People who have committed or attempted mass murder.
- People who have committed multiple murder.
- Criminal organizations and their leaders and prominent members.
We do not allow symbols that represent any of the above organizations or individuals to be shared on our platform without context that condemns or neutrally discusses the content.
We do not allow content that praises any of the above organizations or individuals or any acts committed by the above organizations or individuals.
We do not allow coordination of support for any of the above organizations or individuals or any acts committed by the above organizations or individuals.
We do not allow events that are internally or externally designated as violating or hate crimes to be promoted or maintain any presence on our platform.
We do not allow content that praises, supports, or represents designated Hateful Ideologies.
- Content related to any of the individuals or organization covered under this policy that is shared in the context of;
- News reporting
- Debated and information, educational discourse, including factual statements without praise, support or representation of a hateful ideology or individual(s).
- Disapproval through humor. (Context must be established by user.)