Virtual memory is a storage area that holds the files on your hard drive for retrieval when a computer runs out of RAM.
Medal Pop-up Error Notification
When you see a pop-up error in Medal, You can click Automatically Fix to resolve the issue and start clipping again.
Increase Virtual Memory in Windows
- Step 1: Go to Start Menu and click on Settings.
- Step 2: Now type performance on search bar and select Adjust the appearance and performance of Windows.
- Step 3: A new Window will open before you. Go to Advanced tab in it.
- Step 4: You’ll see a Virtual memory section in it. Click on Change
- Step 5: If the current setting is considerably less than the recommended, unselect the Automatically manage paging file size for all drives box on this window and click on Custom size.
- Step 6: Now enter the recommended value in the Initial Size box, and a larger figure in the Maximum size
- Step 7: Click on OK to save the changes.
If you have any questions regarding this, please create a ticket and we will help you resolve it as soon as we can.