Modified on: Fri, 27 Nov, 2020 at 12:27 PM
- First off, we need to restore the file that was blocked.
Open the Detection History.
- Find MedalEncoder.exe, check the tick box to select it and click Restore.
- Next, select Allow List in the navigation bar and then select Add.
- On the next screen, choose Allow a file or folder.
- Next, choose Select a folder
- In the file path, type %localappdata%\Medal, then click Select Folder.
- Finally, for the Exclusion rules, choose Exclude from all detections.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.