Modified on: Fri, 27 Nov, 2020 at 12:27 PM
- First off, we need to restore the file that was blocked.
Select the Cogwheel and then Quarantine.
- Find MedalEncoder.exe and then click the reverse arrow icon.
- Next, select Exclusion on the same page.
- Select Add exclusion, select the Add folder option and then click Browse.
- In the file path, type %localappdata%\Medal, then select Select Folder.
- Finally, select Add to finish the process.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.