Modified on: Fri, 27 Nov, 2020 at 12:27 PM
- First off, we need to restore the file that was blocked.
Select Protection and then Virus Chest.
- Find MedalEncoder.exe, click on ... and select Restore and add exception.
- Close the Virus Chest and select Menu in the top right. Next, select Settings.
- Go to General, then Exception, and then select Add Exception.
- In the file path, type %localappdata%\Medal, then select Add Exception.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.