Known Issues - Updated: February 13th, 2021
Modified on: Sat, 13 Feb, 2021 at 11:38 AM
Don't see your issue listed here? You can search our Knowledge Base for other Known Issues and fixes!
Fixed in Early Access
Click here to learn how to enable Early Access
- Squished Clips
- Black Clips
- Some corrupted clip issues - 0 byte clips while using the CPU encoder and Game Aspect Ratio should no longer happen
- Game Audio Only turning on automatically (Early Access bug)
Currently being fixed
- Posting links in Medal Chat
- Guard Stack page error - Switch your encoder to CPU for a temporary workaround
- Cannot add music to uploaded/published clips
- Corrupted clips/clips stuck loading - Check out this article and send us a ticket!
- Uploaded clips appear as "Ready to Publish" in Desktop App - We are looking into this issue
- Audio Issues with iCue, Razer Synapse and 7.1 Surround Sound: We're currently investigating the best ways to alleviate some of these issues. While we work hard on a fix, the temporary workaround is to disable the listed applications or device features to seamlessly capture audio alongside your video.
Another workaround for this issue is to enable stereo sound on your PC and use this as Medal's audio device.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.