Don't see your issue listed here? You can search our Knowledge Base for other Known Issues and fixes!
Fixed in Early Access
Click here to learn how to enable Early Access
All bug fixes are currently in our Live build. Repair Medal if you have any issues.
Currently being fixed
- Cannot add music to uploaded/published clips
- "Who can see this clip" shows one follower
- Insights Tab is forever loading and doesn't work
- Upload button not working - The button refuses to upload any of your edited clips.
- Corrupted clips/clips stuck loading - Check out this article and send us a ticket!
- Uploaded clips appear as "Ready to Publish" in Desktop App - We are looking into this issue.
- Audio Issues with iCue, Razer Synapse and 7.1 Surround Sound: We're currently investigating the best ways to alleviate some of these issues. While we work hard on a fix, the temporary workaround is to disable the listed applications or device features to seamlessly capture audio alongside your video.
Another workaround for this issue is to enable stereo sound on your PC and use this as Medal's audio device.
- Game Audio Only - This feature will not work on every game. If you have this option enabled and it does not work, please contact us.
- Delete button is not deleting clips from local file