Don't see your issue listed here? You can search our Knowledge Base for other Known Issues and fixes!
Fixed in Early Access
All bug fixes are currently in our Live build. Repair Medal if you have any issues.
- Improve multi-clip editing by processing editing previews. Preview quality will be lower while editing, but this fixes a couple of different issues, including video/music desync
- Added clip previews to montage editing tab
- Added right-click menus to timeline and text/gif boxes
- Fixed issues related to music volume and preview
- Transcode montages using aac audio for better sharing support to platforms like Twitter
- Other minor improvements and fixes
- Better handling of removing and adding audio devices
- Fixes issues with resetting selected audio devices to default
- Fix out-of-focus clips with Roblox Studio & FL Studio
- Fix audio stutters if using different devices for loopback and mic
- Restart recorder if GPU suspended error occurs
- Attempt to fix the error on clip generation
- Fix race condition on closing the performance tracker
- Update FFmpeg to version 4.4
Currently being fixed
- Upload button not doing anything - The button refuses to upload any of your clips.