If you have an account skip to "Ready to import!". If you do not have a Medal account do the following:
1. Download the Medal Desktop app for Windows here: https://medal.tv/
For instructions on how to install please visit this page.
2. After you download, please launch the app and create an account.
Ready to import!
1. Get the chrome extension here:
2. On the page, press the "Add to Chrome" button.
3. Add the extension:
4. After opening the chrome extension, you will see this pop-up.
5. Click the "Choose File" under "Sync your Medal Account"
6. Copy and paste the following text into the Address Bar and press Enter.
If the "Choose file" option does not open, try opening your File Explorer from your taskbar.
If you can't find it there, just search for File Explorer in your Windows Search Bar.
7. Once in the Medal store folder, you'll want to locate the user.json and click on the "user" as shown below.
8. If successful you should see this here:
9. You can now import any clip by clicking the "Import Video" button. (You can only import 1 clip at a time.)
10. You should be all set!
How to access your imported clips (temporary workaround):
You can only access your imported clips via mobile at this time, you will not see them on your desktop app. We are currently working on a fix at this time. To learn how to sync to your mobile please visit here: https://medaltv.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/48000959890
If you have any issues you would like to report with this process please let us know by opening a ticket on the top right-hand corner of the article.